Effective: January 1, 2023
We urge you to read this Privacy Notice so that you understand our commitment to you and your privacy and how you can participate in that commitment.
At T.M.B. Handsome LLC (“DBA THE MAN BARBERSHOP” or “we” or “our”), the privacy of our customers is very important to us. We collect and use individual information about our customers (“you” or “your”) at The Man Barbershop & salons, which are independently owned and operated with independent barbers (Self employees) both renter’s businesses, and at (collectively, the “Site”) to create and maintain a relationship that allows us to provide quality services and products.
We also collect and use individual information submitted or made available through your use of our parael.resurva.com, mobile or tablet device application (the “App”). This Privacy Notice is intended to inform you about how the individual information you submit in a Barbershop or through the Site or our App will be handled and protected.
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice from time to time and will mark new versions with a corresponding effective date. We recommend customers visit the Site to review any changes in our practices. By using this Site, our App, using our services, and visiting or communicating with us through our Barbershop’s, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
All The Man Barbershop & salons are independently owned and operated by individuals Barbers, not T.B.M. Handsome LLC, are not responsible for all hiring and personnel matters at their individual Barbers.
How is Information Used?
We collect basic information about our customers in order to provide services to them, to conduct business or customer service, for legal compliance, for marketing and promotional initiatives, and for research and analytical purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing quality, efficient haircuts with personalized service.
- Facilitate payments and transactions.
- Create and manage your online account on the Site or App.
- Tracking information about our customers’ last visit, such as technical information related to a particular haircut or products purchased.
- Tracking customers’ Site usage and App preferences to offer a better customer experience, monitor online and App traffic, troubleshoot issues with the Site or App, and block abusive users of the Site or App, or other security measures.
- Enabling device data or files, such as “cookies” or “SDKS”,” which may be stored on an individual device to allow our server to “recognize” the individual during their session on the Site or App.
- Learning about who our customers are, how often they visit us, and their expectations pertaining to their services so we can continue to meet their needs.
- Sending or initiating direct marketing offers or coupons.
- Communicating with customers through text messages about their appointment status.
- Sending haircut reminders.
- Contacting you as part of a recruiting, employment inquiry, or job application process.
- Including you in surveys about our services, or your experience on our Site or App.
- Employment history, education, job interest, location, or licensing information (for those accessing jobs. themanbarbersalon.com);
- Reaching out to those who have submitted an interest form for jobs, giveaways, or recruiting news at the man barbershop, or otherwise providing tailored employment opportunity information, determining your qualifications, and facilitating making hiring decisions.
- Reviewing franchise applications and making and communicating decisions on applications and other franchise development activities.
- Leveraging information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services based on your interests through third-party partners.
- Facilitating networks of online social activity related to our products and services.
- Enabling you to interact with third-party content service providers.
- Providing customer service and responding to your inquiries and requests.
- Creating aggregated, permanently de-identified, or anonymized information for analytical or statistical purposes.
- Contacting customers when they have left a personal item in the salon or to follow-up to customer feedback.
At any point that you receive emails or texts from us, you may easily opt out by following the “opt out” link in the email sent to you or by replying “STOP” to the text message you receive. You can also email us at
Online Gift Card Policy
All gift card purchases are final and good to use for 1 year.
No cash refund.
For customer service contact us via the following: